Tuesday, April 27, 2010

taDOW!



Okay okay. So today was a good day overall. However, it could have been a tad bit more productive. Story of my life! haha. I watched Pride and Prejudice AGAIN. Why am i such an anomaly of the male population? haha. Anyways, i made a trip to hobby lobby and bought some matte board to mount some of my art and such. I just recently picked back up on reading The Screwtape Letters :) Great book. I'm supah dupah glad to be reading it again!

In terms of JESUS, here it goes......This past week has been AMAZING! I've discovered so much joy that is found in Christ. Basically, i've come to a huge realization. I've recently realized that while being the total epic fail human being that i am, I'm still a work in progress. No matter how many times i ask God why He doesn't deliver me from the craziness of the world, He is still working in me and His grace is sufficient for me until that day of completion. SIGH. Relief. That's the GOD that i serve! The One that treasures our relationship. The One that, after capturing our hearts, leads us down the path of holiness, convicting us, and welcoming us in His fatherly embrace whenever we realize how helpless we are without Him. AMEN!!!!

I really don't feel like going one more day in my english class. Now it's at the point where we're just putting together some lame portfolio for the exam. lame lame lame. But oh well. My final art project got put into a show. Whoop whoop. So that's good. I posted on my other blog today as well. In preparation of this summer's musical, FOOTLOOSE, i realized that i hadn't stretched in a couple of weeks. I stretched for a good half an hour. My legs shook for about two hours afterwards! yikes. But i'm excited! My monologue is, not so ironically, about someone obsessed and intrigued with love. Someone captivated by its power but also bitter towards love of the unrequited sort. It's awesome. So i'm super pumped!


2 comments:

  1. The second paragraph reminded me of two awesome verses!

    Philippians 2:13--
    For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

    and,
    Philippians 1:6
    And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

    God's awesome.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i concur, cassie. and thanks for the verses :)

    ReplyDelete