Friday, August 20, 2010

UREKA!

Lately, i've been asking myself, "What is one huge thing that my witness is missing?" I've heard that if you are the type of person that struggles with bluntly sharing the Word with strangers that your life can be the preliminary part of your witness. Well, there are certain "strangers" that i don't seem to have reached. It's so frustrating trying to find out the missing key. I just opened up one of my old journals. I read a certain passage that i had written about a year or so ago. There it was. BAM. "STOP COMPLAINING!"

The lost need to see my contentment in Christ. They need to see how eternally comforted my spirit is. They need to see how nothing can bring my heart to a place of bitterness or hatred. That isn't going to happen if i'm constantly complaining about a parking ticket, a class schedule, or financial issues. And it isn't going to happen if i'm constantly worrying about everything. They need to see what true faith is, not just the facebook statuses about Jesus.

I love epiphanies! Thought i'd share. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment