Friday, March 19, 2010

.....nook and cranny glory



FINALLY THE WEEK IS OVER!!!! After a week of hardcore studying, catching up on artwork, and overall spiritual stress, the past week has finally moved on. I literally feel as if an elephant has finally gotten up off of my chest and allowed me to breathe.

Next week should be MUCH more relaxing. I don't have any tests and only a few things due for art, which i will most likely finish this weekend. I plan to catch up on some major tennis playing with Scottie. It has been far too long since i picked up my racquet. I believe the last time was right before the christmas break! I really want to get some stress painting done as well. Sometimes those turn out the best :)

Due to the past chaotic week, i have, yes...you guess it, once again realized my filth as a human. I just find it so hard to comprehend the mercy of God. I find it so hard to believe that He wiped away past, present, and future sin. It is INCREDIBLE. I am covered by His blood! And that blood has washed away all iniquities that were inside of my black, well-stocked, sinful cupboard that is my heart. It is the reason i wake up everyday. It is the reason i can look at my enemies and smile knowing that Christ is in them as well. I just have to continue to remind myself of this everyday.

Today, being the beautiful day that it is, i found myself buying bedding plants for my mother and me to plant in the garden. Believe me, it needed major revamping! When i got home i just sat there looking at the new african daisies that i bought. They were called "serenity" daisies. I sat there......bewildered at the complexity of each flower. Every nook and cranny of that plant revealed God's glory! Who else could create something so complex and beautiful?! To those who preach the "big band theory"......i say look again!

Meeting new people is GREAT by the way! Thanks for chatting with me all day everyday this past week miss Bailey Jean! :) Can't wait until saturday!

New pictures of Vegas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment