Friday, March 12, 2010

an update past due....



ok i'm posting this because i haven't posted anything in a very long time. School has been......eh.......hectic. But i'm learning to be thankful for the troubling times that God keeps giving me. I'm so blessed in my school situation. Anyways.....the council of kings is still good; still going strong. Art classes are still going pretty well. My midterm was voted as the best in the class.....i've seen better though. My trip to NEW YORK CITY has been booked! I'll go into that in another post......Our eldest feline companion, Jasper, ran away :( i think into the woods so he could die peacefully. We had no idea how old he was.....but he is being missed...Especially by his younger brother Vegas Marie.....He keeps lookin for him outside :(

I've been making PIES a lot! I've just finally perfected my apple pie. Let it be known that these pies are made FROM SCRATH. The crusts are homemade by yours truly. They're pretty stinkin tasty if i do say so myself.....I've just discovered the panoramic picture taking software on my new cell phone. Below will be some pictures taken with it. Above will be a picture of my midterm still life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment