Friday, February 5, 2010

can't take it in......



This will be quite the random and spastic entry. Today i feel so random. Just kind of a "do whatever" type of mood. i have some studying so i'll most likely bust that out as soon as possible. I plan on reading some more of The Horse and His Boy later. Oh how sweet it is that God has blessed me with fridays off. It' truly is glorious. There's an opera i plan to see tonight. I'm uber excited. I'm at this point today, which i think shall only be a one-time thing, where i've just recovered from something weird and now God is bringing me back to the place where He is the light of my life. The only way that i might be able to express this to you is by perhaps showing you some lyrics from one of my favorite songs by Imogen Heap....

"Can't close my eyes
They're wide awake
Every hair on my body
has got a thing for this place
Oh empty my heart
I've got to make room for this feeling
so much bigger than me."

Those lyrics create a tangible place in my head where i am with God and where He and i walk together. My filthy human body doesn't know how to react to it......HIS goodness makes my badness tremble. It's so cool to think of.

Anyway, now to make some coffee and read a bit. And yes, i will most likely remain in my sweat pants the rest of the day :) dont' judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment