Tuesday, February 2, 2010


caution: the following may be annoying...



I'm so depressed. it's been hurting awfully bad lately. i guess you couldn't really call it depressed, just suppressed. i feel the weight of the world's pressure yet i also feel the liveliness of the world's vivacity. i know.....come on, dillon, give us something tangible to work with here......but that's the problem. there are so many suppressed and agitated emotions going on inside of me presently and i'm not really sure now to deal with it. the days are long. but pretty successful. i just find nothing pleasing going on in my day it's SO odd. i think one factor of it is that i miss having all of my friends around me. i think i'm finally REALLY feeling the jist of this whole splitting apart our group of friends thing. i want to spend time with one of my good friends who is practically my little brother, i want to see a new, but familiar, face every day, and i miss my Clairee. don't get me wrong, i love college! i couldn't have chosen a better university for this point of my life. and i love living by myself. but there is a huge piece of me that longs for the life i had not too long ago. maybe this venting thing will work. i'm still hangin on to Jesus. He is literally the only rock that i have right now and will ever have. thank you Jesus for your grace and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment