Thursday, May 27, 2010

At This Moment....



Life has been pretty good. But i'm not writing this entry to blab about my life this time. I'm writing this because i want you all to know about this certain song/dance that has become one of my favorites! The previous season of So You Think You Can Dance had two strikingly magnificent dancers, Jakob Karr and Kathryn McCormick. They were both my favorites during the competition. Close to the finale, they were paired together for a contemporary routine that was choreographed by the two owners of COMPLEXIONS, which is a contemporary ballet company. THIS DANCE WAS SO STINKIN LEGIT! It was intense, yet it was also so gentle. Just overall very well done! I'm just deciding right now to share it with you peeps. Enjoy!

Here is the link to the video on youtube also!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqRzfIMr7U8

No comments:

Post a Comment