Monday, June 7, 2010

seafarer


Well we finally made it to the beach. This whole trip has been kinda chaotic from the planning stage until now. My step sister wasn't able to join us this year, like she has in the past, and then we were in danger of there being oil all up and down the beaches. I sit here and declare the awesomeness of our God. I get to spend quality time with my real sister, who owns a good chunk of my heart, and there is not a drop of oil on the beach. God would have received the credit no matter the outcome, but my human nature can't help but be a little excited that it turned out the way that it did :) I'm looking foward to a relaxing 7 days here at Fort Walton beach before my summer of chaos begins haha.

1 comment:

  1. Are you from Ft. Walton Beach? You are minutes from my hometown. Glad to hear no oil yet...I have many friends who are getting ready to make life changes as they work in that area and Destin. I'll give you a shout out on the beach if we cross paths - I'll be there in a few.

    ReplyDelete