Saturday, June 19, 2010

just an update...

Hey guys. I just realized that i haven't posted anything in a while. Whoops. So i'm just going to give you all a very summarized version of what's been going on lately.

1. Rehearsals. Footloose is coming along very well. I thought that the practices were going to be a lot less productive considering the amount of work that we had, and still have, to do. It's wearing me out, but i love that feeling. I love the feeling of exhaustion because you put EVERYTHING into the rehearsal. I can't wait to perform it at the Shaw Center!

2. Jesus. I've recently had to take a couple of steps back. I jumped into my summer vacation with must haste and it has made me pretty weary lately. All of a sudden i'm in full swing with rehearsal, going on vacations, and helping to sell our house. Very seldom have i been reading God's word. It has definitely been apparent. I've been super stressed about stuff with the show and i'm becoming less and less patient everyday. That's why, i've had to draw myself back into reality and remind myself of the Savior for which i live. The only way that i am able to do this is because of God's pursuing nature.

3. New York City. I will be in New York City less than two weeks from now. I will be with three of the most influential people in my life. And i will finally be in the city that i feel has been calling my name from a very young age. This visit is long past due.

1 comment: