Saturday, June 26, 2010

a little unsettled....


One thing that i've found myself really desperate for is someone equally interested in the art of dance as me. I want to grow as a dancer. The only way to do that is to have someone better than me to help guide me and teach me more technique. With the theatre, no one else really cares that much or has the caliber of skill. I'm just expected to take all of the solos. Okay, that sounded so incredibly vain it's not even funny. But if i don't talk bluntly, i'll just be giving you people word vomit. Of course i don't mean to build myself up, i just meant to express the extent of this scenario. I just have no studio space, no teacher, and no fellow dancers. Can you feel my frustration? Oh yea, and no money to afford anymore lessons. Ok. I'm shutting up. This all sounds like diva-ness and i don't think i'll be able to explain it any better. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. hey dude, if you are passionate about something, then go for it. Take some lessons, and just pray that God would further provide more open doors. I didnt know you liked the art of dance! cool! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete