Saturday, August 15, 2009

i will rest in YOU.....

"Lord, i'm in the dark,
seems to me the light is dead
when i come calling. No one there.
The sky is falling.
Lord i need to know! My mind
is playing games again. You're
right where you have always been.
TAKE ME BACK TO YOU!
The place that i once knew as a
little child. Constantly the eyes of
God watched over me.
LORD I WANT TO BE..
In the place that i once knew as a little
child, fall into the bed of faith prepared
for me.....

Tell me i'm a fool. Tell me that you
love me for the fool i am. And comfort me, like
only You can. Tell me there's a place,
where i can feel your breath like sweet
caresses on my face again...."

What a thing to sing praises to! How often do we forget about Christ's love in the sense of something like this. How he doesn't simply make us feel good, but in His sovereignty and His worthiness we find rest and He appears as an actual father to us!



Lyrics to "I Will Rest in You" by Jaci Velasquez"
Check out the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment