Thursday, September 24, 2009

dawn....


I'm home. After a long and distant journey down a path of hostility and certain destruction..... i'm home. In more ways then one i had my life handed to me in the form of earth. Boy, was it pleasing earth too! The smell was simply bewitching, no matter how many sniffs it took. It's feel was electrifying, no matter how many bruises it caused. And it's taste was so succulent that every bite left a feeling of want for more.
No matter the intensity of my want, it had to go. Every irrational thought told me so. The more i tore, the more i lashed, simply provided more scarlet ink to write my message. It made it's way down that celestial stream. There i stood, hoping for an answer; hoping that my message would return answered.
My answer came when my precious coveted earth began to dissolve. Where was it going?!?! I needed that earth!! The more that went away the more my anger simmered inside of me. The last bit dissolved. An incubus ended.
That bright light took me by surprise. I recoiled at the sight of it. I quivered. Was it death? Was it life? In the twinkling of an eye i realize it was the latter of those two. goodbye fear. goodbye earth. This dawn would suffice-forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment