Sunday, September 27, 2009

youtube=evil

So this is a random one. I've recently discovered the dangerous effects of zoning into youtube for excessive moments throughout the day. I'm quite the ellen fan. I just love interviews in general. I love watching people be asked about themselves and them answer back. It's very intriguing to me. Unfortunately, one interview always leads to another! I've also recently seen how much of an effect this has on my spiritual life. It sucks. Time to step up to the plate and spend my time in thought. Even if i'm not always reading directly from His word, He still commands us to be full of wisdom. Wisdom doesn't come from plugging your mind into the computer screen. It comes from thinking, reading, and realize what's around you. So there's my plan. BAM

Random awesome Adam Robinson quote:

" You must put on Christ. The next time satan shows his fangs at you he will see a reflection of the only one who could rip him apart and throw him into hell!"

.....chills much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment